Situated on the seafront in Lyme Regis, Captains House boasts some of the best sea and harbour views we have to offer.
Dating back to the 19th Century this wonderful holiday home has been sympathetically refurbished to a very good standard and provides excellent family accommodation. The sitting room window provides panoramic views over the beach to the historic Cobb, all around the bay to Golden Cap and beyond.
A raised terrace accessed from an enclosed courtyard patio sits above the beach and provides a stunning setting where the uninterrupted views can be enjoyed. With the added advantage of a parking space nearby, the house is ideally positioned amongst the Cobb's pubs, shops and restaurants making it an excellent property to enjoy all that Lyme has to offer at any time of the year.
- A £100 refundable security deposit will be required for all bookings on this property.
- The balcony is accessed via steps and a small gate and although there are railings, supervision of children will be needed on the balcony as it is raised by approximately 8 feet from the beach
- The property is very close to the Cobb area so there may be occasional late night events.
- This property has feather bedding.
GROUND FLOOR (some internal steps)
Kitchen and dining room
Small TV lounge
Bed 1: Kingsize bed with en suite shower cubicle, w.c
Bed 2: Twin beds with en suite shower cubicle, w.c
Bed 3: Single bed with en suite shower cubicle, w.c
Sitting room with woodburner and wonderful sea and harbour views
Bed 4: Kingsize bed with en suite shower cubicle, w.c.
Bed 5: Kingsize bed with sea views and en suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, w.c. (this bathroom is also accessible from the hallway).
Enclosed courtyard with seating and steps to raised balcony area overlooking the beach and harbour
Allocated parking space for 1 car in private car park with 2 minutes walk
Logs supplied - 1st basket only
Linen and towels included - beds made up
Travel cot supplied (no linen)
- DVD player
- Gas/electric range style cooker
- Gas central heating