Wonderfully situated in one of Lyme Regis' prettiest streets, this deceptively spacious stone fronted cottage provides the ideal location for a large family or a group of friends wanting to stay in the heart of this historic West Dorset town.
Sympathetically refurbished and presented and furnished to a very high standard, this charming period property oozes character throughout with exposed timber floor boards , original stripped timber doors and some delightful personal touches. The accommodation is principally arranged over the first and second floors, and features a superb Master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, a lovely sitting room with a woodburner, ideal for those cosy nights in, and a mature walled garden to the rear.
A welcome pack for your arrival ensures a great start to your holiday and will include milk, tea and a selection of locally sourced produce and treats. A two minute walk will take you to the seafront and town centre where you can savour Lyme Regis' unique atmosphere and explore the town's fine range of independently owned restaurants, shops and galleries.
- A refundable security deposit of £50 is required for all bookings.
- Typical of properties of this age, the cottage has narrow, steeper staircases so extra care should be taken by the young or infirm. There is also an area at the top of the first staircase open to the dining room and steep steps in the garden where you are advised to closely supervise young children at all times.
- Stairgates will not fit in this property.
- A maximum of 1 dog is accepted. If you would like to bring a dog then this is charged at £20 per week (or part week).
Ground Floor Entrance, with internal staircase to -
Sitting Room with Woodburner
Dining room with table and chairs for 8 people
Bed 1: Double bed
Shower Room: large shower cubicle, basin & w.c.
Bed 2: spacious room with a vaulted ceiling, TV and Kingsize bed
Bed 3: Superking bed (can be unzipped to make 3ft single beds - please specify at time of booking if this is required)
Bed 4: Bunk beds
Bathroom: bath, basin & w.c.
Mature walled garden to the rear with small table and chairs
One parking permit supplied for Woodmead car park on Hill Road (no allocated space) within 5 minutes walk
Utilities included. Logs for woodburner not supplied
Linen included - beds made up
Not supplied, please bring or hire; towels, highchair, travel cot - not supplied
- 2 x TV's/DVD/DAB radio
- Range cooker with gas hob & electric ovens
- Washing machine
- Fridge/freezer with chilled water dispenser
- Gas central heating