In a wonderful seafront location, Gull Cottage is situated in one of the most sought after locations on the south coast.
Situated on Marine Parade in Lyme Regis, directly overlooking the sandy beach, this fantastic cottage dates back to the 19th century and once formed part of a harbour-side tavern. Whilst retaining much of it`s character and charm the cottage has been recently refurbished to a very high standard offering beautifully presented and very comfortable, family accommodation. The property boasts panoramic views from the sitting room window over the beach to the historic Cobb, all around the bay to Golden Cap and beyond.
A raised balcony, accessed from an enclosed courtyard patio, sits above the beach and provides a stunning spot from where the uninterrupted views can be enjoyed. Situated amongst the Cobb's pubs, shops and restaurants this really is a wonderful seaside home to enjoy all that Lyme has to offer at any time of the year. There is also the added advantage of a parking space for one car nearby.
- A £100 refundable security deposit will be required for all bookings on this property.
- The balcony is accessed via steps and a small gate and although there are railings, supervision of children will be needed on the balcony as it is raised by approximately 8 feet from the beach.
- The arrival time for the property is 4pm.
- The property is very close to the Cobb area so there may be occasional late night events.
Kitchen open to:
Dining room with TV
Bed 1: Kingsize bed with en suite wet room, w.c & basin
The beach room - a large storage room, great for storing all those extra holiday essentials!
Enclosed patio with seating and steps to raised balcony area overlooking the beach and harbour
Lounge with bay window and panoramic sea views
Bed 2: Twin beds
Bed 3: Kingsize bed with ensuite shower room: walk in shower, w.c. & basin
Bed 4: Kingsize bed with ensuite shower room: shower cubicle, w.c & basin
Bathroom: Bath, shower over bath, w.c. & basin
Allocated parking space for 1 car in private car park within 2 minutes walk
Linen and towels included - beds made up
Cot supplied (no linen)
- DVD player
- Electric oven
- Gas central heating
- Electric "woodburner style" fire