Millview is a delightful, end of terrace cottage, situated in the heart of the coastal village of Charmouth.
The famous fossil beach is just a 10 minute walk away and with its own heated indoor swimming pool the property is an ideal holiday home at any time of the year.
Well equipped and maintained, everything has been provided to ensure a very comfortable stay. For the more adventurous why not explore the stunning coastal walks, in particular Golden Cap with its spectacular views over Lyme Bay. The village amenities including the pubs, restaurants and shops are nearby and the popular resort of Lyme Regis is just 5 minutes by car. A wonderful base for enjoying this unique part of World Heritage coastline.
- A £200 refundable security deposit is required for all bookings.
- This property does not accept short breaks and is available from 4pm on day of arrival.
- A maximum of two dogs are accepted. Dogs are charged at £20 each per week (or part week).
Bed 1: Single bed
Indoor heated swimming pool - 18ft by 12ft, depth 3ft to 6ft
Bed 2: Double bed
Bed 3: Twin room
Bed 4: Double bed
Bed 5: Single bed
Bathroom: Small bath, walk in shower, w.c & basin
Shower room: shower cubicle, w.c
Parking for 2 cars - there is also plenty of on-road parking available nearby
Linen included - beds made up
Travel cot and highchair supplied
Towels not included - please bring or hire
- TV/DVD/iPod dock/CD
- Electric ovens & induction hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Gas central heating
- Electric "coal effect" fire - hairdryer