Situated in the heart of old Lyme Regis, Monmouth Cottage is an attractive, period cottage just a minutes, level walk from the seafront.
Recent refurbishment has seen the property sympathetically modernised whilst retaining the character and charm of the cottage's Grade II listing. Along with such easy access to the restaurants, museums, artisan shops, Town Mill and beaches, the property provides high quality holiday accommodation.
A welcome pack for your arrival ensures a great start to your holiday and will include milk, tea and a selection of locally sourced produce and treats. Guests can also enjoy the use of a private courtyard terrace with seating. In an excellent location, this is an ideal seaside home from which to enjoy all that the traditional holiday resort of Lyme Regis has to offer.
- A refundable security deposit of £50 is required for all bookings.
- Typical of properties of this age, the cottage has fairly steep staircases (with handrails) so extra care should be taken by the young or infirm.
- Supervision of younger children will be required in the raised garden area due to the access steps.
- The property accommodates a maximum of 4 adults.
- Occupation is from 4pm.
Lounge and dining area
Galley kitchen with door
Bed 1: Double bed
Bed 2: Single bed
Bathroom: Bath, shower over bath, wash-basin & w.c
Bed 3: Double bed
Bed 4: Single bed
Steep steps (with rail) to small courtyard terrace with table and chairs for 6
One parking permit provided for Woodmead car park on Hill Road (no allocated space) within 5 minutes walk
Linen & towels included - beds made up
Not supplied- please bring: travel cot, stairgate, highchair
- Gas hob
- Electric oven & grill
- Fridge - freezer
- Washer dryer
- Gas central heating
- Electric "woodburner style" fire