Situated on the historic Rousdon estate and nestled in beautiful countryside, The Coast House truly lives up to its name with far reaching coastal views from many of the bedrooms and living areas.
A stunning architecturally designed house, sitting in its own grounds of approximately 2 acres with many wonderful features including a large slate patio area with cedar hot tub and a built in fire pit with seating - perfect for socialising on the cooler evenings.
With style in abundance, The Coast House offers a large open plan living space with modern shaker style fitted kitchen incorporating a large dining table and sociable comfortable seating area with an adjoining conservatory/garden room. The spacious lounge has French doors which open onto the large veranda to make the most of its countryside location and sea views beyond. A welcome pack for your arrival ensures a great start to your holiday and will include milk, tea and a selection of locally sourced produce and treats.
Just a couple of miles from Lyme Regis the Estate itself is set on the rugged Jurassic coastline, a haven for wildlife and the estate grounds, with 350 acres of pastures and woodlands, allow access via a very steep footpath to a private beach. An exquisitely furnished and very well-equipped property, The Coast House is a perfect choice for special family holidays and those looking to be within easy reach of the coast in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
- A refundable £500 security deposit will be required for all bookings
- A maximum of 1 dog is accepted. If you would like to bring a dog then this is charged at £20 per week (or part week).
- Due to regular servicing, the hot tub will be available to use from 7pm on the day of your arrival
- Stairgates do not fit the staircases, including the internal stairs to the basement, at this property
- Due to the location the WiFi is fine for general internet browsing and email use but may not have sufficient strength for streaming
- This property has feather bedding, please bear in mind if you have allergies, as Lyme Bay Holidays cannot provide alternative
Cloakroom with w.c.
Large living room with French doors to veranda with a countryside view to the sea
Large open plan room comprising of a modern kitchen, dining room and dayroom with seating, open fire and French doors to veranda with a countryside view to the sea
Bed 1: Super kingsize bed with French doors to balcony with countryside view to the sea & ensuite bathroom with large freestanding bath and separate walk in shower, w.c
Bed 2: Kingsize bed & ensuite shower room, w.c
Bed 3: Kingsize bed with French doors to balcony with countryside view to the sea ensuite bathroom with large freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle, w.c
Bed 4: 2 x Single beds with ensuite shower room, w.c
Conservatory/garden room with log burner and bi-folding doors on to the patio and garden
Large media room with staircase access to garden. Connected to -
Bed 5: Kids bunk room with 2 large built in kingsize beds with single beds above. Ensuite shower room, w.c
OUTSIDE (not enclosed)
The property boasts approximately 2 acres, including a lawn, a large patio seating area and a woodland area all with countryside and views to the sea. There is also a small orchard with espalier fruit trees & a cedar hot tub (available from 7pm on day of arrival) and built in fire pit circle with seating
Logs not supplied
Linen and towels included - beds made up
Not supplied, please bring or hire; highchair, travel cot
- WiFi (limited to a small section of the house, offering speeds of up to 2mbps, suitable for browsing and emails only)
- Range style cooker double oven & induction hob
- Large American style fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Oil central heating
- Hair dryer