The Orangery@Symondsdown House has been sympathetically converted to offer high quality accommodation while retaining much character and charm.
Situated in a wonderful rural location, yet only 5 minutes by car from the coast at Lyme Regis, these two (see V4890) detached high-quality holiday cottages are positioned in the grounds of a stunning Regency house. Set in 8 acres of beautiful East Devon countryside, 4 acres have been allocated for use by these two attractive holiday properties. Only a couple of minutes' drive from the market town of Axminster, these modern and well equipped holiday homes are conveniently close to the A35, allowing easy access to the whole World Heritage Coastline.
Both properties have been designed for easy access with no internal or external steps. Ideal for couples wanting a romantic break.
- This property does not accept babies or children.
- The owners residence has a swimming pool, which can be used at certain times of year with agreement during your stay with the owners, there is no guarantee of availability at all times.
- A maximum of two dogs are accepted. Dogs are charged at £20 each per week (or part week).
GROUND FLOOR (all on one level - no steps)
Open plan kitchen/diner with lounge area
Shower room: Wet room shower area, w.c.
Bed 1: Kingsize bed (or 2' 6" twin beds, please specify at time of booking)
Outdoor seating area with the cottage and also shared use of 4 acres of the beautiful house gardens
Off-road parking for up to 2 cars
Utility room in main house
Linen & towels included - beds made-up
- Electric hob/oven
- Fridge (no ice box, no freezer at property)
- Electric panel heating
- Use of owners utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer