The Peach House at Symondsdown House has been lovingly converted to provide very good quality accommodation while retaining much character and charm.
Situated in a wonderful rural location, yet only 5 minutes by car from the coast at Lyme Regis, these two (see V4891) detached high-quality holiday cottages are positioned in the grounds of a stunning Regency house.
Set in 8 acres of beautiful East Devon countryside, 4 acres have been allocated for use by these two attractive holiday properties. Only a couple of minutes' drive from the market town of Axminster, these modern and well equipped holiday homes are conveniently close to the A35, allowing easy access to the whole World Heritage Coastline. Both properties have been designed for easy access with no internal or external steps. Ideal for couples wanting a romantic break.
- Whilst arrival is usually available from 3pm, the owners reserve the right to restrict arrival to 5pm if required.
- This property does not accept babies or children.
- The owners residence has a swimming pool, which can be used at certain times of year with agreement during your stay with the owners, there is no guarantee of availability at all times.
- A maximum of two dogs are accepted. Dogs are charged at £20 each per week (or part week).
Open plan kitchen and diner with lounge area
Bed 1: Kingsize bed (or 2' 6" twin beds, please specify at time of booking)
Shower room: Wet room shower area, w.c.
Outdoor seating area with the cottage and also shared use of 4 acres of the beautiful house gardens
Off-road parking for up to 2 cars
Utility room in main house
Linen and towels included - beds made-up
- Electric hob/oven
- Fridge with icebox
- Electric panel heating
- Use of owners utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer