Lyme Bay Holidays are a large, friendly, local agency established for over 40 years. Specialising in the area surrounding Lyme Regis on the Dorset and Devon border we cover much of the World Heritage Coast. This includes a mix of stunning countryside, attractive market towns and villages.
We only offer handpicked cottages, houses, and apartments all of which are independently inspected for quality assurance. We are proud of our status as a VisitEngland Quality Accredited Agency (QAA) having received the award following a stringent and thorough VisitEngland assessment of our policies, procedures, and practices.
Many of our guests come to us from recommendations and countless return to our properties year after year. We pride ourselves on the bespoke, personal service we give to our holidaymakers. There will always be a member of the team available to guests 24 hours a day, 365 days a year ensuring everything is perfect for your stay.
Our friendly and helpful booking team all live in the local area and will have visited all our properties so you can be certain that we will give you the best advice to find the right holiday for you.
Based in the historic seaside town of Lyme Regis our office is staffed 6 days a week, all year round, and we will be happy to discuss any requirements and assist with your selection. Just telephone between 8.30am and 5pm from Monday to Saturday or contact us at email@example.com.
Our Impact Mission
As part of the Sykes Holiday Cottages Family, Lyme Bay Holidays is committed to creating lasting holiday memories with a positive social and environmental impact.
Our impact on people and the planet is as important to us as shareholder profit.
As part of our Impact mission, we aim to:
- Reduce our carbon emissions by at least 50% by 2030… and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
- Work with at least 20 biodiversity projects in FY23 across the regions we operate in through volunteering and sponsorship of initiatives.
- Become a single use plastic free business and achieve Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Business accreditation by the end of 2024.
- Inspire and enable 100% of our team to volunteer every year, supporting charities, community projects and social enterprises.
- Enable 100 disadvantaged families to go on holiday in FY23 and work to increase this number every year.
- Positively impact at least 10 community and charity initiatives every year, strengthening existing relationships while building new ones.