A stunning, bright and modern thatched cottage constructed in a traditional style, situated less than 10 minutes uphill walk from the Lyme Regis seafront and town centre.
Bucket & Spade has been designed and built to take advantage of the magnificent views across the town to the sea with views of Lyme Bay and Golden Cap from the 'Juliet' style framed French doors. It offers all the convenience of a modern cottage with a contemporary interior, in a fabulous holiday setting, with the kitchen and living accommodation at first floor level to take advantage of the glorious coastal views.
A welcome pack for your arrival ensures a great start to your holiday and will include milk, tea and a selection of locally sourced produce and treats. With an outside sitting area located within a private, gated small garden and off-road parking, this makes an ideal holiday home in Lyme Regis.
- This property has feather bedding, please bear in mind if you have allergies, as Lyme Bay Holidays cannot provide alternative
- Barbecues are not permitted at this property due to the thatched roof.
Bed 1: Kingsize bed with ensuite shower room, w.c.
Bed 2: 2 x Single beds
Bathroom: Bath, w.c.
Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas with French doors to coastal views
Bed 3: Single bed with smart TV/DVD
Door to rear garden
Private gated garden with table & chairs, parasol and sun loungers
Off road parking for 2 cars
Child safety gate supplied
Linen and towels included - beds made up
Not supplied, bring or hire; cot, highchair
- 55'' Android Smart TVx1 with Sky TV package including Sports & Movies
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Apple TV
- Sonos Play-3 WiFi smart speaker
- DAB/FM Radio with CD player and iPhone lightning dock
- Free telephone calls (01 & 02 UK land line only)
- Electric oven/hob
- Fridge x2
- Nespresso (original) coffee machine (capsules not supplied)
- Slow cooker
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Gas central heating
- Safety gate