HOLIDAY PROTECTION COVER
- Lyme Bay Holidays must be telephoned or emailed as soon as you become aware you cannot take your holiday
- All cancellations must be confirmed in writing within four working days, giving details of the reason for the cancellation along with a doctor’s letter or other supporting documents as required
- Holidays can only be cancelled under the cover up to 2 days before the day of your arrival. All holidays cancelled after this time will not be covered
- The Holiday Protection Cover is operated by Lyme Bay Holidays, whose decision is final
- Where a cancellation is covered by the scheme, full repayment will be made less £30, the booking fee and any credit card surcharge paid
Death, injury or serious illness of any member of the party or close relative; jury service of any member of the party; posting of any member of the party in the armed services.
Pregnancy; death/injury/illness as a consequence of a condition known or occurring prior to booking; any member of the party (or relative causing the cancellation) aged 70 years or over at the time of travel; government regulations; strikes; war; revolution; domestic disputes; bad weather; disinclination to travel; change of employment; changes to leave by employer.
In the event of a cancellation not being covered, Lyme Bay Holidays will use their best endeavours to re-sell the holiday on your behalf and will refund the amount paid less the booking fee, any discount given to re-sell the holiday, the £30 administration charge and any credit card surcharge paid. Any such refund will not be forthcoming until after the end of the holiday date.
In any event the full balance must be paid by the due date where a cancellation is not covered by the Holiday Protection Cover.
Retrospective claims will not be entertained.
If you require comprehensive medical/cancellation cover, we strongly advise that you take out independent travel insurance.